[erlang-questions] [ANN] mod_erlang_event for FreeSWITCH

Juan Jose Comellas juanjo@REDACTED
Sat Jan 10 06:39:36 CET 2009

Nice work! Have you thought about using binaries for the data that is sent
and received from FreeSWITCH instead of using Erlang strings?

Also, being able to return config/dialplan/directory data as tuple lists
instead of an XML string would probably be much more comfortable. This does
not necessarily have to happen in mod_erlang_event; there could be a wrapper
in Erlang that takes care of these conversions.