[erlang-questions] install_release/1 always returns enoent error

Kaiduan Xie kaiduanx@REDACTED
Fri Jan 9 22:39:52 CET 2009

I think you have to do install_release() from the erlang shell which starts
release A. Please also read System Principles documentation
http://www.erlang.org/doc/pdf/system_principles.pdf  on how to start the
first target system.

kaiduan