[erlang-questions] Gentoo overlay for erlang related stuff (with leex)

Nick Gerakines nick@REDACTED
Thu Jan 8 15:37:31 CET 2009

I started http://github.com/ngerakines/erlang_portage back in late
November and have been updating it fairly regularly. We should
consider condensing the two. It's got several of my modules as well as
a few others like MochiWeb and the rfc4627 lib.

# Nick Gerakines