[erlang-questions] [noob-question]: Run modules outside of the directory

Bernard Duggan bernie@REDACTED
Wed Jan 7 11:34:31 CET 2009

As an alternative to Ulf and David's suggestions, you can also set the
ERL_LIBS environment variable to much the same effect.  Any paths you
provide in it will be searched in addition to the default ones.  From
memory, the separator for multiple paths is a colon.

Cheers,

Bernard