[erlang-questions] [noob-question]: Run modules outside of the directory

Ulf Wiger (TN/EAB) ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Wed Jan 7 10:59:23 CET 2009

The functions code:add_path([Dir|...]) and
code:add_patha([Dir|...]) will do the trick.

The code:add_path/1 function adds the list of
directories to the end of the path, while
code:add_patha/1 adds it to the beginning.
The latter is useful if you want to load an
alternative version of an existing module.

BR,
Ulf W