[erlang-questions] Re: Erlide packageability (was Re: "Erlang as a First Language" -- crazy? or juststupid?)

Vance Shipley vances@REDACTED
Wed Dec 23 18:36:40 CET 2009

On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 12:37:31PM +0000, egarrulo wrote:
}  I wouldn't tell a beginner to use an editor to develop anything. A language
}  lacking an IDE - and by "IDE" I mean an editor with syntax-highlighting and
}  interaction with language's compiler and source-level debugger, at least -
}  such language is not worth learning, IMHO.

You are representative of all that is wrong with today's workforce.
I wouldn't let a first year student anywhere near an "IDE".

--
	-Vance