Imagemagick erlang port

Senthilkumar Peelikkampatti senthilkumar.peelikkampatti@REDACTED
Fri Dec 18 17:49:09 CET 2009

Hi,
       I found image magick driver for so many other  languages but
not able to find one for Erlang :-)
For those not familiar with ImageMagick, it is image manipulation tool
which converts one format to another and also does somany other
things. Moer here http://imagemagick.com/script/index.php.
I used this extensively for Captacha and image transformation but with
script utility and erlang:port_command. But for me, it looks like a
hack. Has anybody  developed Erlang interface? Anybody interested in
writing interface in erlang?  It would be great addition to Joe's elib
library.

--
Regards,
Senthilkumar Peelikkampatti,