[erlang-questions] Preventing calling some functions

Vasilij Savin vasilij.savin@REDACTED
Sun Dec 13 10:31:51 CET 2009

Hej Mazen,

Actually there several valid reason for restricting access.

First of all, security, you do not want every plugin to be able to access
sensitive services to prevent malicious sabotage through plugins.

Secondly, the quality of plugins is not guaranteed and they might
inadvertently crash the system due to bugs in them.

Regards,
Vasilij Savin