[erlang-questions] Preventing calling some functions

Mazen Harake mazen.harake@REDACTED
Sun Dec 13 07:49:02 CET 2009

Hi,

I'm curious to why you want to have this restriction in place? The only
thing I can come up with is if you have a proprietary reason. If you
don't then I am _really_ curious because I don't see why restricting a
user to do what ever he/she wants is of any benefit (assuming that we
are talking about plugins now)?

Regards,

/Mazen