[erlang-questions] request a task scheduler

Witold Baryluk baryluk@REDACTED
Mon Aug 31 17:24:27 CEST 2009

Dnia 2009-08-31, pon o godzinie 17:13 +0200, info pisze:
> Hi Robby,
> It seems that we cannot schedule tasks every 30 seconds or 5 minutes. Am I wrong ?
> John

Yes, you can, kind of hack but should work

{daily, {every, {30, sec}}, {between, {0,0,pm}, {11,39,am}}}.

crone version available 2004 have lots of bugs and is quite slow
in calculating schedules which are very frequent (like 30 seconds).

You will probably need to tweak it somehow.

We have some more improved and optimized version of crone, but
unfortunately it isn't publicly available yet.

--
Witold Baryluk