[erlang-questions] Windows: Erlang added TWICE to installed program list

pan+eq@REDACTED pan+eq@REDACTED
Fri Aug 21 17:28:13 CEST 2009

Hi!

It would surely be an "easy fix" if I could reproduce it...

I've never seen that behaviour and I have (believe me :)) installed and
removed erlang a *lot* of times on different versions of Windows over the
years since i wrote the NSIS installer script for Erlang...

The bug must occur under certain conditions that our test environments
don't meet.

What privileges do you have? Do you have a certain language installed
(I've only tested on English and Swedish windows versions). Any special
combination of options when installing? Any other things that might be of
interest?

Anyone else that has encountered this?

If you could help me with some more info so I could reproduce it, I'll
gladly fix it!

Cheers,
/Patrik