[erlang-questions] LfE feature question: ?MODULE:fn()

Robert Virding rvirding@REDACTED
Fri Aug 21 03:56:18 CEST 2009

At the moment there is no predefined MODULE macro in LFE. It is easy to
define your own:

(defmacro MODULE () sune)

and call it with (MODULE). Not as beautiful I know but if I get around to
adding symbol macros it will be a little better. Another problem is that the
macro expander knows practically no LFE at the moment only sexprs, but there
is a way to fix rather shakiliy. Is it important?

Robert

P.S. Raoul I saw your mail but haven't got around to answering anything till
now.