[erlang-questions] ssh module performance

Claes Wikstrom klacke@REDACTED
Wed Aug 19 14:39:51 CEST 2009

Garry Hodgson wrote:

> so the question is, is the performance i'm seeing to be expected?
> are there known issues around the ssh module performance?  am i
> doing something dumb?  are there better ways to use this (or related)
> modules, or other approaches altogether?

I had (and solved) problems with ssh server side code that was
related to sending a lot of really small ssh messages.
Try to possibly buffer (for say 50 millisecs) before flushing
the data to the ssh code.

/klacke