[erlang-questions] sending email with erlang

Witold Baryluk baryluk@REDACTED
Mon Aug 17 16:38:17 CEST 2009

Dnia 2009-08-16, nie o godzinie 19:37 +0200, info pisze:
> Hi all,
> I am looking for a small application for sending only emails, running on Windows.
> Do you have examples or do you know examples easy to understand ?
> Thank you.
> John

This
http://www.erlang.org/contrib/smtp_client-1.1.tgz
or
http://www.trapexit.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6877
or
http://www.trapexit.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9341
or this finally
http://github.com/archaelus/esmtp/tree/master

And evetnaully messagepub module mentioned few days ago.

There is also two full blown SMTP servers in Erlang I think,
they can be usefull if you want to have things like queueing,
and sending directly to destination without "smarthost".

--
Witold Baryluk <baryluk@REDACTED>