[erlang-questions] 500k user simulation on EC2

Joel Reymont joelr1@REDACTED
Thu Aug 13 23:01:23 CEST 2009

On Aug 13, 2009, at 9:40 PM, Witold Baryluk wrote:

> Very big trouble. generic supervison have pid in list, just
> finding pid in list, and removing it will be disaster I think,
> and it will be gigantic and with lots of redundancy (same module
> names there). Try testing, and maybe change it to fast data structure.

I meant to say that since I'm using dynamic children
(simple_one_for_one),
they will be kept in a dict and the whole thing should be fast as it is.

---
Mac hacker with a performance bent
http://www.linkedin.com/in/joelreymont