[erlang-questions] Erlang documentation cleanup (PREV: R13B01modules, quick reference)

Dave Pawson dave.pawson@REDACTED
Tue Aug 11 18:39:30 CEST 2009

2009/8/11 Ulf Wiger <ulf.wiger@REDACTED>:

> As for the generated docs falling under this license, I say
> they do. Since all you have to do to be safe is to credit
> Ericsson and use a good Open Source license, there's no
> reason not to. License or not, this is in the spirit of
> Open Source, and you are doing a good deed.

I'm less sure about using a 'good OS license'
but I'd like to add an accreditation statement.

The only lawyer I know is US based, but he is IPR trained.
Would that keep Sweden happy?

regards

--
Dave Pawson