[erlang-questions] Erlang documentation cleanup (PREV: R13B01 modules, quick reference)

Mazen Harake mazen.harake@REDACTED
Tue Aug 11 10:41:18 CEST 2009

I just realised that you might be thinking I was commenting on Your
implementation?!? :-) I'm not, I'm commenting the official documentation
:-) Your implementation just made me bring up something I had been
meaning to bring up about the official one.

Btw, create links from your implementation so that when you click on the
function name it takes you straight to the function.

Also, if I may ask, what does "-1" mean.... why are you using it? :P

/Mazen