[erlang-questions] Erlang documentation cleanup (PREV: R13B01 modules, quick reference)

Zoltan Lajos Kis kiszl@REDACTED
Tue Aug 11 09:27:25 CEST 2009

They are usually in the form #function-arity, for example:

http://www.erlang.org/doc/man/ets.html#first-1
http://www.erlang.org/doc/man/ets.html#foldl-3

Or did you mean something completely different?

Zoltan.