[ANN] "Reverse" help lookup a la railsapi.com

Steve Davis steven.charles.davis@REDACTED
Sun Aug 9 00:33:09 CEST 2009

A usability suggestion.

I and I suspect the majority of people rarely/never use modules from
CORBA or megaco. Would it be possible to fold those up (or link
separately) to avoid excessive scrolling every time?

regs,
/sd