[erlang-questions] SMP support in OpenBSD

Michael Truog mjtruog@REDACTED
Sat Aug 8 00:18:36 CEST 2009

The "[smp:4:4]" suggests that smp support is working fine.  The total
cpu usage in top should reflect all available cores.  The jobs should
have affinity, making them stick to a core, but I really don't know
details.  As I understand it, the Erlang source code is not modified to
compile on OpenBSD, except to work around some gcc specifics (but no
SYSV specifics) so it should have the same functionality as on Linux
(excluding ODBC and jinterface... not sure about those).