Windows: checking for available packages?

Elena Garrulo egarrulo@REDACTED
Fri Aug 7 13:48:10 CEST 2009

Hello,

I apologize if this question gets posted twice, but I've tried the
Google Groups interface and it seemed to not work.

I'd like to know how you can learn whether a package is available in
your Erlang installation. To be specific, I'd like to know whether wx,
ssl and database support is available into precompiled Erlang setup
for Windows.

I've tried to import such packages from the Erlang console, but that
fails. OTOH, "-import(lists)." fails too, and AFAIK "lists" is a
standard package.

What I'm doing wrong?

Thanks.