[erlang-questions] Stuff that breaks when you move it

paweł kamiński kamiseq@REDACTED
Mon Aug 3 20:19:51 CEST 2009

ok, but swf, jars, pdfs, avi... they create some "system" that everything
what is needed to run is inside.
so when you look at your project as on the system that have everything to
run inside it, then moving things is just breaking that system and the same
for pdf, it will not work if you download only 60% of it.. (or maybe I read
posts to quickly and I dont follow you at all)

anyway I would like to see where that conversation will end :)

pozdrawiam
Paweł Kamiński

kamiseq@REDACTED
pkaminski.prv@REDACTED