[erlang-questions] Erlang node administration in production environment

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Mon Apr 27 09:24:40 CEST 2009

Greetings,

If you use the program run_erl (http://erlang.org/doc/man/run_erl.html)
to start Erlang, you can afterward connect to the node with the program
to_erl.

bengt