[erlang-questions] : sctp_peeloff() support in OTP

Mon Apr 20 14:38:44 CEST 2009

On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 07:07:03PM +0700, Maxim Treskin wrote:
> What is active mode? If socket port sends messages to process without
> gen_sctp:recv is active mode, then it works now. May be it is something
> another?

Well, what do you know, I had already fixed it but forgot
all about it. But our test suites really could test it
much more...

What about you open source users. Is active mode working
fine for you? Under heavy load?

In that case Peeloff is a possible next large feature to implement,
if not the only missing large feature...? Anybody missing
something other important?