[erlang-questions] Using sigwait in linked driver causes erl_ddll:load to return {error, {open_error, -10}}

Serge Aleynikov saleyn@REDACTED
Sun Apr 19 00:53:32 CEST 2009

Could you share with us how high resolution timers are related to sigwait?

If your mere use of linked-in driver is to get access to high-res
timers, the overhead of calling a function through a linked-in driver
(that can take 5-10us) will defeat the purpose of high-res timers (that
give nanosec resolution).  Though up until FFI is embedded in the
distribution this is the "fastest" existing interface.

Serge