[erlang-questions] IPC bus for Erlang?

Dan Gudmundsson dgud@REDACTED
Fri Apr 3 07:58:19 CEST 2009

On Mac OS X you will need to compile and install wxWidgets by yourself, before compiling
erlang. The wxWidgets libs that are included with Mac OS X Leopard is old and is missing
some things I require, (e.g. wxStyledTextCtrl which provides erlang syntax highlighting).

See compiling instructions here:
http://apps.sourceforge.net/mediawiki/wxerlang/index.php?title=Getting_Started

/Dan