[erlang-questions] Badmatch doesn't propage up in an application?

Vance Shipley vances@REDACTED
Fri Oct 31 18:34:26 CET 2008

Kevin,

You shouldn't worry too much.  The supervisor traps exits during
initialization itself and therefore masks things a bit.  Outside
of that you will get a badmatch which will be much more explicit.

	-Vance