[erlang-questions] Documentation creation in Russian

Andrey Shnayder camuig@REDACTED
Tue Oct 28 08:53:12 CET 2008

Hi,

I need to generate the documentation on my erlang modules in russian. I try
to use edoc and docbuilder (they use the same functions however), but I get
the error:

** exception exit: {badarg,[{io,put_chars,
[<0.74.0>,
["<?xml version=\"1.0\" encoding=\"latin1\" ?>\n",
"<!DOCTYPE erlref SYSTEM \"erlref.dtd\">\n",
in function io:o_request/2
in call from edoc_lib:write_file/4

If I write comments in English there are no errors, but I need documentation
in russian. Can you help me? Files encoding is utf-8.

Thank you.