[erlang-questions] Erlang unit testing and continuous integration

Dan Rubino webaccounts@REDACTED
Sat Oct 18 12:32:32 CEST 2008

Hi Paul,

That's exactly what I was hoping for! Thanks.

Just installed it all and converted my project to the maven format.

Everything builds, tests run and docs generated (great)....but when I
run 'mvn package' it creates the project xyz.zip except I don't see the
boot files generated with it? (only /ebin /src /doc /include)

Am I missing a step here? Normally I would run something like:
	systools:make_script("release-1.0").

Followed by:

	erl -boot release-1.0

To start the application and all its dependencies.

If I could get Maven to take care of this step that would be fantastic.
I cant see any other goals listed which may take care of this.

Any thoughts?

Many Thanks,
Dan