[erlang-questions] What's the status of erl_com, the Erlang-t o-COM bridge?

David Mitchell monch1962@REDACTED
Fri Oct 17 03:53:44 CEST 2008

Hmm, thanks Dale - you've definitely given me another approach worth
thinking about.  Time to make a list of the pros and cons of Flash vs.
COMET.  To be honest, I've never even considered using Flash for
something like this, but I can see it's got a lot going for it.

Hmm...

Thanks and regards

Dave M.