[erlang-questions] Feedback Request: Nitrogen - A New Web Framework for Erlang

Rusty Klophaus rklophaus@REDACTED
Thu Oct 16 16:04:07 CEST 2008

Hi Joel,

I'm using Yaws as the HTTP server, though as you can see from the
demo, it doesn't actually hit any .yaws files, instead it goes
straight to a module.

Thanks for your interest, I'm happy to answer any other questions you
have, and I look forward to your feedback after kicking the tires.

Also, I recently organized an Erlang Users Group in the Washington,
DC area. You might be interested to know that we ended up talking
about you and your blog for about 30 minutes at our first meeting,
your open poker server, and your passion for different languages. :)

Best,
Rusty