[erlang-questions] Erlounge in Los Angeles, Wed Oct 15

Mickaël Rémond mickael.remond@REDACTED
Mon Oct 13 19:35:57 CEST 2008

Hello Jay,

Too bad, I will miss it from a few days. I would love to meet Erlanger
and XMPP fan in Los Angeles on sunday 19th Oct or on the 22th Oct. I
am arriving on Saturday (18th Oct) and living an thursday (23rd Oct).

Le 13 oct. 08 à 01:16, Jay Nelson a écrit :

> Planning to meet Wednesday, Oct. 15 at 6:30pm.
>
> Chilbomyunok
> 3680 West 6th Street
> Los Angeles, CA  90020
> (213) 387-9292
>
> This is a Korean restaurant one block north of Wilshire,
> 2 blocks west of Normandie.  Red line metro stop is
> at Wilshire and Normandie.
>
> I am expecting 6-8 people, more are welcome.
>
> jay

Mickaël Rémond
  http://www.process-one.net/