[erlang-questions] write the ant simulation in Erlang?

Daniel Goertzen daniel.goertzen@REDACTED
Fri Oct 10 21:59:03 CEST 2008

How about 1 process for each cell, but no processes for the ants.  The ants
exist as state inside each cell and as messages interrogating neighboring
cells.  I think you'll get nice fine-grained localized transactions this
way.

Dan.