[erlang-questions] Are there any companies that hire Erlangers?

Juan Jose Comellas juanjo@REDACTED
Fri Oct 10 16:07:52 CEST 2008

We use Erlang for some of our projects and we are always looking for people
with good skills and knowledge of the language. So far we've never found
anybody who already knew Erlang in Argentina so we've been training our
employees ourselves. We have offices in Buenos Aires and San Luis, a bit far
from the countries where most Erlang developers reside, but we already have
12 people working in Erlang at our company (http://www.novamens.com).