[erlang-questions] ?DATE and ?TIME MACROs

harry mpharrison@REDACTED
Wed Oct 8 18:26:57 CEST 2008

Thanks all for your replies. ?DATE & ?TIME would be convenient if they
were added to epp as you suggest. Then it would match cpp's __DATE__
and __TIME__.

Although one can always use erlc -DDATE etc, as suggested above.

On Oct 8, 7:41 am, Richard Carlsson <richa...@REDACTED> wrote:
> harry wrote:
> DATE and TIME could easily be added to epp, as long as one can still
> override the definitions from the command line with -D to set a global
> time and date for the entire build.
>
> FUNCTION, however, does not really belong in the preprocessor, ...

I suppose because of inlining? - I saw something like that in my
searches.