[erlang-questions] Some mnesia oddity

Ben Hood 0x6e6562@REDACTED
Mon Oct 6 19:38:36 CEST 2008

Dan,

On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 8:32 AM, Dan Gudmundsson <dgud@REDACTED> wrote:
> You should be able to read the table in the same transaction,
> but there is a bug in mnesia handling the special atom '_'.
>
> delete_object is not match delete do you have records with '_' in them??

Yes, but I may be missing the point. The test case I attached in my
previous mail leads me to believe that wildcards do actually work with
delete_object.

As for the visibility of the deleted records, the same test case shows
that deleted records are still visible to subsequent reads within the
same transaction. Are you saying that this is the expected behavior?
Or should I modify the test to iterate over the table with
match_object and delete the records via their key?

Thx,

Ben