[erlang-questions] Erlang Course on Web-Site (IP Rights)

Kenneth Lundin kenneth.lundin@REDACTED
Mon Oct 6 16:49:52 CEST 2008

Hi,

The IP for the course is owned by Ericsson AB, I will add the
Copyright notice which should have been there from the beginning.
The rights and restrictions should be defined by the Erlang Public
License which I think is a suitable
license to be used for both the code and the documentation of
Erlang/OTP as well as other publications created by the Erlang/OTP
group at Ericssoon.

/Kenneth Erlang/OTP team , Ericsson