[erlang-questions] a little meta-programing help

Antoine Koener antoine.koener@REDACTED
Mon Oct 6 01:12:31 CEST 2008

On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 12:15 AM, anders conbere <aconbere@REDACTED> wrote:
> Today I sat down to try to make working with mochiweb a little cleaner
> for myself. I wanted a way to specify a list of mappings between url
> patterns and methods to be called with the matched variables from
> them. I quickly ran into issues with not being able to create patterns
> dynamically, and then tried using funs to wrap that functionality but
> pretty soon I was back at the same mess I started with.

I used the list_to_atom fun to build the module name.
This is not recommended but it's still really useful:
check out: http://easyerl.blogspot.com/2008/07/my-mochiweb-webservice.html

--

http://easyerl.blogspot.com/
http://www.open-tools.org/