[erlang-questions] Unused inline functions compiler warning

Bjorn Gustavsson bgustavsson@REDACTED
Sun Oct 5 08:43:39 CEST 2008

On Sun, Oct 5, 2008 at 8:32 AM, Bjorn Gustavsson <bgustavsson@REDACTED>wrote:

> 2008/10/3 Edwin Fine <erlang-questions_efine@REDACTED>
>>

>> Can I get rid of just those warnings? Is there a way to suppress warnings
>> for individual functions, like a -compile({suppress, [{wunused,
>> [{log_info,3},{log_dbg,3}]}]})?
>>
>> There is currently no way to suppress individual warnings. We have been
> thinking about adding such a mechanism.

Unfortunately, I didn't check the compiler documentation before answering.
As you wrote in another email, this
particular warning *can* be suppressed.

There are still other warnings that cannot be suppressed, unfortunately, and
there is an item on my to-do list
to fix that.

/Bjorn