[erlang-questions] Erlang doesn't suck

Kostis Sagonas kostis@REDACTED
Wed Oct 1 22:57:45 CEST 2008

t ty wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 2:17 PM, Ulf Wiger (TN/EAB)
> <ulf.wiger@REDACTED> wrote:
>> Joel,
>>
>> The paper describes how Kostis applied Dialyzer and
>> Typer to the wrangler source code and found some
>> interesting stuff.
>>
>> It was a great talk at the workshop, Kostis. Thanks.
>
> I agree. I consider this a must read paper from this year's workshop.

Thank you both for your compliments.  I admit that I enjoyed very much
both writing the paper and giving the talk at the workshop.

For the record, I guess, the paper is not just a case study.  It aims to
describe a *methodology* on how to gradually type a non-trivial existing
Erlang application and the benefits of doing so.  Comments welcome!

Kostis