[erlang-questions] Multiple ETS lookups

Colm Dougan colm.dougan@REDACTED
Wed Oct 1 19:31:20 CEST 2008

On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 7:26 AM, Ulf Wiger <ulf@REDACTED> wrote:
> I posted a slightly more general suggestion a while back:
>
> http://www.erlang.org/pipermail/erlang-questions/2007-May/026440.html

That looks really useful.  IMO there is room for both functions (seq
and multi_lookup). In the first instance multi_lookup could be
implemented in C but at a later date if your much more powerful seq
stuff gets added then that may enable multi_lookup to be implemented
in terms of seq.

I'm happy to have a stab at putting together a patch for multi_lookup
if there is any interest?  I'm keen to know if people like the idea,
don't like the idea or are indifferent to it :)

Colm