[erlang-questions] GTK bindings

Serge Aleynikov saleyn@REDACTED
Wed Oct 1 19:03:43 CEST 2008

I compiled the project and have been getting these errors at run-time.
As a result the fonts are unreadable.  Do you know how to switch font in
the examples?

=INFO REPORT==== 1-Oct-2008::12:51:27 ===
     in: {gtknode,handle_portdata,2}
     portdata: "\n(gtknode:17066): Pango-WARNING **: failed to find
shape engine, expect ugly output. engine-type='PangoRenderFc',
script='latin'\n"

=INFO REPORT==== 1-Oct-2008::12:51:27 ===
     in: {gtknode,handle_portdata,2}
     portdata: "\n(gtknode:17066): Pango-WARNING **: failed to find
shape engine, expect ugly output. engine-type='PangoRenderFc',
script='common'\n"

=INFO REPORT==== 1-Oct-2008::12:51:27 ===
     in: {gtknode,handle_portdata,2}
     portdata: "\n(gtknode:17066): Pango-WARNING **:
_pango_cairo_font_install called with bad font, expect ugly output\n"