[erlang-questions] what does open_port({fd,0,1},...) do?

devdoer bird devdoer2@REDACTED
Wed Oct 1 06:00:28 CEST 2008

HI:

I found  erlang's windows version  use user.erl module to process terminal
IO and user.erl calls function:  open_port({fd,0,1},PortSettings)   to open
a port. I can't find which driver source file in erlang package
corresponding to  the  {fd,0,1} port.

I also modify  the erlang's linux  version to use user.erl instead
user_drv.erl to process terminal IO,for I found user.erl can display CJK
words correctly. It works except the control input such as cursor move input
will be showed like this "^[[D" .

So I want to find the {fd,0,1} port process code to research more. Can some
guy  give some clues?