[erlang-questions] Erlang elseif

Daniel Rönnqvist kdronnqvist@REDACTED
Thu Nov 27 10:36:04 CET 2008

Yes I noticed, cared and I liked it. I was reffering to your simplification
stating that the discussion is about:
 X. I think Erlang needs to be like C.
 Y. I don't.

I think the case-or-case would be the best solution but I got the impression
that cond was a real proposal and your case-or-case was just an idea of the
top of your head. I don't think Erlang would be like C if this (or cond) was
introduced, just my opinion :)

BR,
Daniel