[erlang-questions] code:get_path() returns badarg

Serge Aleynikov saleyn@REDACTED
Tue Nov 18 03:09:43 CET 2008

Please check the value of environment variable ERL_LIBS.  If it's
defined but empty or contains a non-existing path, you would get this
behavior in versions between R12B and R12B-3.

http://www.erlang.org/pipermail/erlang-patches/2008-October/000319.html

Serge