[erlang-questions] SNMP for logging of performance stats

Joe Williams joe@REDACTED
Mon Nov 3 20:19:33 CET 2008

Regarding the setup, it's a normal PHP/MySQL setup with a cronjob to
execute a poller. Regarding the OID, you may need to setup a graph
template or something to get your data to display right. There are some
built-in ones but it may not be suitable for what you are trying to do.

-Joe

--
Name: Joseph A. Williams
Email: joe@REDACTED