[erlang-questions] SNMP for logging of performance stats

Oscar Hellström oscar@REDACTED
Mon Nov 3 19:25:47 CET 2008

Hi Joel,

We use Cacti to log SNMP data from (at least) one of our products. I
haven't been involved in the Cacti setup myself, but essentially the
Cacti does SNMP Gets on an OID at an interval.

AFAIK there haven't been any special issues with integrating Cacti and
Erlang SNMP.