[erlang-questions] Flymake & include_lib

Kevin A. Smith kevin@REDACTED
Thu May 29 15:47:55 CEST 2008

The final fix was a variation on your suggestion and Chandru's:

1) I fixed my includes to use the correct pathing

2) I added a {i, "/path/to/my/code/dir"} option to the call to
compile:file

Between the two of those, it seems to be fixed.

Thanks,
Kevin