[erlang-questions] Flymake & include_lib

andrey-google buricchio@REDACTED
Thu May 29 15:44:45 CEST 2008

Perhaps, you have script for flymake wih something like that:

compile:file(File_Name,[warn_obsolete_guard, ...])

where [warn_obsolete_guard, ...] is a list of compile options.

Then you may add the option {i,"/myproj/include/"}, where "/my/include/" is
your custom include directory:
compile:file(File_Name,[warn_obsolete_guard, {i,"/myproj/include/"}, ...])

--
Best regards,
 andrey-google                            mailto:buricchio@REDACTED