[erlang-questions] Design strategies for a test suite

Dominic Williams erlang@REDACTED
Wed May 21 23:28:06 CEST 2008

Hi John,

> I'm sort of torn on what I believe is the "appropriate"
> way to handle my new testing suite, with regards to
> dealing with export clauses.  I'm not sure how I feel
> about being unable to test non-exported functions.

Others have answered about /how/ you may test unexported
functions, so I thought I'd chip in to ask you /why/ you
would want to?

I could fairly be described as a test-driven development
fanatic, and I never ever ever do that. Never did in C++
either, BTW.

Regards,

Dominic Williams
http://dominicwilliams.net